Thursday, June 11, 2009

Crazyy.

Swensen was full house during the 1 for 1 period. Crazy. Food waiting time was 45 mins, the longest I've heard. 45 mins is like, almost an hour leh. =.=

Anyway, there was this couple that ordered the same meal but came at different timing. A huge gap. The lady was very angry. She asked me to check for their food, I went, chef told me it was coming, but yet after 10 mins (i think), it still wasn't serve. So, she was x10 angrier. In the end? Feedback form lor.

I know why working in F&B is tough. Customers are more demanding, and they will blame faults on the waiter or waitress instead of people like the chefs (cause they don't see them). Bad ah.

Oh, saw the throw-tissue boy while I was on my way home. So funny. We were still talking about him yesterday at stadium, and da dang~ I saw him today. Lol. He looks like he walked out from the photo that Candy showed me. Haha.

"cute right?" HAHA!

1 comment: