Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Crossroads

I worked 12-6 today! Extended for an hour. Not bad right, extra $5 to my pay. Haha. I think the people working at airport are sian of Swensens already cause 1-for-1 isn't that busy as compared to last time. Which is good for us, those working there. Haha!

Anyway I saw Weisiang today. So he and his friends, total 10 person, ordered the student deal which comes with free flow of soft drinks. I took their cups and went to refill their drinks. I changed all the straws and went back to them.

One of the girl: "All the straws are mixed up."
I replied: "Oh. I changed the straws, so they are new ones."

Haha! I think they will feel that I'm smart. LOL.

Had Mac with Deborah after work. Waited for almost half an hour for 34 manxzx.

&& SINGTEL CALLED AND SAY THEY GOT STOCKS FOR MY NEW PHONE! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment