Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Test of patience.

My phone has a crack already. It's less than a month man. ): I bought the silicon cover and the crack can't be seen. But still, heartache ah. ~

This year's birthday has been great. Although I celebrated everyday of the week except for the actual day, it was still awesome! (: Stupid minyi and jingxin, they planned with pohli and gave me a surprise at fish & co. I was so shocked to see the girls there lah! Hahahaha. But still, thank you! (:

Thank you classmates for the surprise cake, thank you yiwen & cherie, and thank you all that has wished me. Hahaha. (:

*

There's 2 tests this week. Calculus and MBS. MBS really is not so fun. I think I prefer CSA. Access is so complicated than Excel leh. Ohman. Nvm, Jiayou!

*

Alright, I'm going to sleep soon.
Goodnight people.

No comments:

Post a Comment