Saturday, August 15, 2009

tweety boo.

This is my second post of the day. All I did today was updating the HRM PTN, eating and watching drama with mummy.

I will start studying tomorrow. So anything, sms me alright? Cause I won't be going online even if I use the computer. (:

I counted and there are 40 chapters to be covered. Lucky for us, there are only 3 main papers. Some have 4 to 5 papers. Lets do this man!



****



I dreamt of tweety bird and his new friend. & I woke up while introducing him to a new girl that doesn't have a body. Haha. What a cute yet scary dream.

Oh! & Texted Love's mailing list has 70 subscribers! OMG! So happppy! From 0 to 70! Can you imagine!? :D

I went to ahshin's blog and I transfered a few of his photographs to my phone.

& I got an urge to learn photography again. Maybe I'll add that into my to-do list for holidays! And start posting one everytime I blog. yay!

and this is my current wallpaper! (:


No comments:

Post a Comment